If you happen to be looking for a real quality dog trainer in Fort Myers Beach, FL and the surrounding areas, look no further than Aztec Dog Training and Puppy Bootcamp of South Florida. We are your premier expert for all types of dog training, and will provide you with the finest assistance for dog boarding, puppy training and dog behavior modification. Just let us know what your dog needs and our professionals will take care of everything. Whatever the issue may be, we will provide the solution appropriate to you and your dog.
Our services include but are not limited to:
With over timeless experience, you can rest assured that Aztec Dog Training and Puppy Bootcamp of South Florida will provide you with the outstanding service that you and your dog deserve. In addition to our training services, we also provide boarding assistance, and will make sure pet is as comfortable as can be. Our professionals have the utmost dedication to reliability, comprehensive care and superior quality, which you will definitely see. To take advantage of our dog training, dog obedience and boarding services, please contact us at Aztec Dog Training and Puppy Bootcamp of South Florida, today!
1. I do not use Food Bribery in the Obedience Training Process - This ensures your dog understands that YOU are the leader and he works for you and is motivated by you - not food.
2. I use your dog's Learning Processes to Improve Your Dog's Behavior - Not force or punishment or E-Collar.
3.OurPuppyandDog Boot Camp is a NON-KENNEL Homelike Setting - Your dog is trained in an area that resembles normal living circumstances.
4. I work in real Life Situations - Walking on the beach, interacting with children and other dogs and lying down while we watch TV or eat dinner.
5. I ALSO OFFER HOME GUARD USING THESE SAME CONCEPTSASWELLASIN HOME DOG TRAINING AND PRIVATE LESSONS.
6. I teach the dog or puppy 3 basic concepts:
a. You are the leader and your dog works for you.
b. To calm down and pay attention.
c. To IGNORE DISTRACTION.
I can train dogs that have failed obedience training elsewhere, or dogs which other trainers are afraid of.